Color Changing Oven
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Interactive oven with a light and a ringing timer
- Cookies change colour in the oven for an immersive play experience
- Develops their imagination and fine motor skills through role play
Ready, set, bake!
Develops cognitive skills
This oven helps to teach aspiring chefs the basics of how cooking and baking. Learning about cause-effect relationships like this develops their real-world understanding.
Learn about baking
Just like real pastry chefs, children can learn about how recipes are used to create cookies. Teach them about different skills like measuring, mixing and pouring.
Fuel their imagination
Little bakers can practice their storytelling and imagination through role-play by acting out different scenarios, like running their own bakery or taking turns with friends as the chef and customer.
The oven’s light turns on when children put the cookie tray in the oven. Once they set the timer, they need to wait for the bell to ring, which helps to develop patience.
Color Changing Oven
- AIDS COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT: The colour-changing cookies allow little chefs to learn about cause-effect relationships, like how the 'food' changes when it goes into the oven.
- HONES FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Playing with the oven and its accessories helps children to hone their fine motor skills, including hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity as they pick up and play with the toy food.
- INTERACTIVE FEATURES: This toy includes one oven with a light and sound timer; one baking tray that doubles as a plate; and six assorted cookies that change colour when baked in the oven.
- IMMERSIVE PLAY: As the cookies bake in the oven, they turn brown just like real-life baking. When the timer goes off, the bell dings to let children know their culinary creations are ready to serve.
- HANDY STORAGE: The oven’s removable baking tray sits on top of the oven when not in use, and mini bakers can store the cookies inside the oven during down time.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email email@example.com with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products