Tea Time Playset
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Perfect for developing socialising skills
- A mini tea set with tasty treats
- Includes a matching storage box with a handle
Anyone in the mood for tea?
Learn about the world
Hosting pretend tea parties can give children a basic understanding of social events and traditions. Plus taking on different roles, they can pretend to be guests or hosts.
Minding your manners
Playsets like these can teach your child about manners and etiquette when playing pretend. Children can practice saying "please", "thank you" and wait for their turn.
It's time for a story
This playset inspires your child to create stories around their tea party. Who are the guests? What's the occasion? All of which fosters imagination and language skills.
Perfect for role play
Role play builds a child’s confidence, communication skills and problem-solving abilities. Along with being a fun activity, it also allows children to get into character and express themselves.
Tea Time Playset
- GETS CHILDREN SOCIALISING: This tea set promotes key social skills like sharing, cooperation, and conversation. They provide opportunities for role-playing and learning about social norms and etiquette.
- DEVELOPS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Handling the teapot, cups, and other elements of the set can help improve hand-eye coordination and precision.
- PLENTY OF PIECES: This set includes a storage box with a handle, one teapot, four cups, four saucers, one plate, four cookies and one picnic cloth.
- MADE TO LAST: Crafted from durable, child-safe materials, the set is designed to withstand hours of play while ensuring safety.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email email@example.com with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products