Solar System Puzzle
From 5 Years
- Explore our solar system from the comfort of your home with this out-of-this-world puzzle that also comes with 3-D planets and the sun.
- The 3-D elements add a movement too as they spin around when you place them on top of the puzzle.
- This 100-piece puzzle will develop your child’s memory, planning skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Hape’s quality wood means that this puzzle will last no matter how many times you take it apart and put it back together again.
Available, delivery time ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
Product number: E1625
Solar System Puzzle
Article nr.: E1625
Does your little space explorer know what’s at the centre of our solar system? Well with this educational puzzle, they’ll certainly discover some exciting facts about our planet and its surrounding, celestial neighbours. Featuring solid-wood planet pieces, a glowing LED sun, and a poster with all the planet names, this puzzle will certainly help with fine motor development as your child picks up, pinches and holds the pieces.
- A GLOWING SUN: The sun, featuring an LED light, is positioned at the centre of the puzzle.
- EIGHT PLANETS: The planets – including Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune – are positioned on top of the puzzle. Explore the planets and then return safely back to Earth.
- EDUCATIONAL PUZZLE: This puzzle includes a double-sided poster filled with all sorts of astronomy facts. Each one more fascinating than the last, so as your mini astronomer plays, they can also learn the names and positions of the planets.
- NON-TOXIC AND CHILD-SAFE: Made with durable child-safe paint finish. Its sturdy wooden construction makes this a toy your child will love for year to come.
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: This unique toy is perfect for kids aged five years and up.
- Diameter: 18cm Height: 0.3cm Batteries: 1 x CR2025 (not included)
Try creating a memory game with the puzzle to really build their knowledge and confidence. To do so, simply leave the 3-D pieces out until your child can name the planet and ‘reward’ them by placing it in the correct place. Give hints by sounding out the first letter or a saying a word that rhymes like ‘M’ or ‘bars’ for Mars.
WARNING: This toy meets the European and American safety standards EN 71 and ASTM F963. Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Decorations and colors may vary!
Discover more popular products