Off Road Balance Bike
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Contains eco cork elements
- Features puncture-proof, inflation-free tyres
- Comes with extendable handlebars and an adjustable seat
A two-wheeled ride made for adventure
Explore the great outdoors
A ride-on is ideal for little legs to go on long adventures without having to be carried by parents or carers. Plus the puncture-proof tyres allow for exploring even the bumpiest of terrains.
Made for a lifetime
Designed for years to come, our sturdy bikes are made from FSC-certified wooden frames so your mini rider can have fun time and time again.
Full of safety features
Our ride-ons are made by prioritising comfort as well as safety. That's why we've included safety steering - a mechanism that prevents steering more than 60 degrees.
Develops key motor skills
Ride-on toys are vital for the development of key motor skills as children use their hands, arms, and fingers to control the steering and movement all of which helps to improve hand-eye coordination, balance and dexterity.
Off Road Balance Bike
- LEARNING TO RIDE: Balance bikes are an easy first step towards learning to cycle a pedal bike.
- AIDS DEVELOPMENT: Ride-ons help develop balance and strength through the child's use of their gross motor skills.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES: This ride-on has a durable design, a comfortable seat, and cork-based, anti-slip handlebars.
- PROTECTIVE DESIGN: This bike has a shock absorber beneath the saddle that protects your child`s spine and a steering limiter to prevent swerving and oversteering.
- TYRES MADE TO LAST: With puncture-proof PU tyres, there is no need to inflate them.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email email@example.com with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products