Gearhead Stunt Garage
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Helps children learn about momentum, gravity and velocity
- Includes two free-moving race cars
- With bright colours and plenty of details, your little racing driver’s imagination will run wild
Something for little stunt drivers
Perfect for free play
Free play lets a child discover the world in a way that suits them. Being free to choose what and how they play is ideal for boosting children’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
Added learning benefits
Playing with the racing cars and anti-gravity loop is great fun, but it also teaches children about things like velocity, gravity and momentum.
A key social tool
Setting up the tracks and racing the cars down the ramp allows children to make up their own intricate stories and adventures with their racing car buddies.
Ideal for their development
The cars and tracks help to develop fine motor skills as a child grips, pushes, pulls and builds the anti-gravity loop or converts it into a separate stunt jump lane.
Gearhead Stunt Garage
- AIDS DEVELOPMENT: This toy helps develop fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination whilst encouraging imaginative play.
- VARIOUS ACCESSORIES: This garage playset comes with three levels, two cars, a car lift, a rotating board, two solar-powered charge points, a service station, a twirling spiral ramp and even a massive loop the loop.
- INTERCHANGEBALE FEATURES: The 360-degree anti-gravity loop can be turned into a separate stunt jump lane.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Hape toys are constructed to the highest standards and are finished with child-safe, water-based paints.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products