DJ Mix & Spin Studio
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Play four different instruments with the keyboard, choose from five backing tracks and 18 sound effects to mix your own tracks, and use the slider to adjust the tempo.
- As your child grows they can start mixing more complex tracks, while learning to play the keyboard with help from the enclosed booklet.
DJ Mix & Spin Studio
- DISCOVER NEW SOUNDS AND INSTRUMENTS: This interactive musical instrument is a brilliant way to introduce your child to an array of different sounds and instruments, which they can learn to play on the keyboard.
- DEVELOPS MUSICAL SKILLS: Toddlers can start by pushing the different buttons to make sounds, but older children can start to play the keyboard and learn the difference between different tempos and instruments.
- LEARN TO PLAY AND MIX: The included booklet helps to teach eight songs, and kids can also experiment by adding sound effects or scratches to the background music.
- ENCOURAGES CREATIVITY: There are so many options when it comes to creating original tracks. From classical piano pieces to contemporary dance tracks, this musical toy will encourage your child to explore their musical creativity.
- PROMOTES HAND-EYE COORDINATION: With so much going on, your child will soon benefit from improved hand-eye coordination and a greater sense of rhythm.
- RAINBOW LIGHT: Set the rainbow ring light to flash to the rhythm of the music to create a party atmosphere. And batteries are included so the fun can start straight away.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products