ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Each of the rings comes with its own features so they can be played with separately
- Stacking toys are ideal for developing fine motor skills and colour-recognition with their vibrant patterns and designs
A fluffy stacking wonder
Perfect for free play
Free play lets a child discover the world in a way that suits them. Being free to choose what and how they play is ideal for boosting children’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
Ideal for their development
Stacking toys help children to develop their fine and gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving abilities.
Skills to last a lifetime
The basic skills that your child learns from playing with this stacking toy will give them the confidence to attempt more complicated tasks as they grow older.
- AIDS DEVELOPMENT: This toy promotes fine and gross motor skills and colour recognition.
- CORDUROY RING: The turquoise ring is made of super-soft corduroy with a fluffy pom-pom tail that can be pulled back to make clicking sounds when released.
- SUSTAINABLE RING: The beechwood ring is made of six different coloured petals that are connected with a durable elastic band and can be moved individually.
- PINK PATTERENED RING: This pink fabric ring is soft to the touch and can also be used as a rattle.
- ABOUT HAPE: A world leader in creating high quality and sustainable educational toys that are as good for kids as they are for the planet.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email email@example.com with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products