Beaded Raindrops - Red
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- The bright red colour of this nursery toy provides loads of visual stimulation, and babies will love the soothing sound of its cascading beads.
- The easy-to-grip design allows your baby to shake and rattle the rainmaker, so they can discover the different sounds it makes while improving their fine motor skills.
Beaded Raindrops - Red
- VISUAL AND AURAL STIMULATION: As the bright and colourful beads trickle up and down, the soothing rainmaker provides visual and aural stimulation to gently awaken your baby’s senses.
- DEVELOPS RHYTHM AND MELODY: Encourages babies to develop rhythmic and melodic abilities as they discover the world of music at their fingertips.
- LEARN TO SHAKE AND RATTLE: Robust and versatile, the rainmaker can help babies discover different variations in sound as they shake, rattle or roll the easy to grip toy. And it’ll help with developing their grabbing abilities as they play.
- BUILDS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: It can either be a soothing play companion or it can be used for more energetic shaking, helping with sensory and fine motor skill development at the same time.
- SAFE AND MADE TO LAST: Don’t worry about the rainmaker being shaken around. Its sturdy design means it’ll be delighting your baby’s eyes and ears for years to come. And it’s made with child-safe paint.
- ABOUT HAPE: A world leader in creating high quality and sustainable educational toys that are as good for kids as they are for the planet.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products