From 18 months
- On one side the puzzle pieces can be arranged according to shape and colour, with different shades of the same colour going together, whilst on the other side of the base the shapes can be put together to make a square, a triangle and a circle.
- Bright colors and graphics capture toddler's attention
- Encourages problem solving skills and development
- Graphics applied using heat transfers, not paper lamination
- Suitable for children aged 18 moths and up.
- The Geometry Puzzle includes six coloured wooden geometric shapes and a double sided base.
No longer available
Product number: E1615
Article nr.: E1615
With two separate puzzles, this is a fun, colourful game with two different difficulty levels.
Once you’ve solved the puzzle’s first, colour-based game, flip the puzzle over and try to solve the more difficult, shape-based game.
WARNING: This toy meets the European and American safety standards EN 71 and ASTM F963. Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Decorations and colors may vary!
Discover more popular products